Unlocked Galaxy S10/S10+ FAQ
1) Will the Unlocked by Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ work with major US carriers?
Yes, it works on major U.S. networks including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and US Cellular®.
2) Will the Unlocked by Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ work internationally?
Yes, it works on compatible international networks. SIM cards sold separately must be compatible with area networks.
3) Do Unlocked by Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ come with a US warranty?
Yes, all Unlocked by Samsung phones include Samsung standard U.S limited warranty. For more information on Samsung standard U.S. limited warranty, go to https://www.samsung.com/us/support/
4) Are carrier applications pre-loaded on Unlocked by Galaxy S10/S10+ Phones?
No, carrier specific applications are not pre-loaded on Unlocked by Samsung phones.
5) Is the Unlocked by Galaxy S10/S10+ slower than the carrier models?
No, Unlocked by Samsung Galaxy S10 delivers the same network speeds as carrier models.
6) What bands are supported by Galaxy S10/S10+?
2G CDMA: CDMA800, USPCS1900
2G GSM: GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
3G CDMA: BC0(800), BC1(1900), BC10(800)
3G UMTS(WCDMA): B1(2100),B2(1900),B4(AWS),B5(850),B8(900)
3G TD-SCDMA: B34(2010),B39(1880)
4G LTE FDD: B1(2100),B2(1900),B3(1800),B4(AWS),B5(850),B7(2600),B8(900),B12(700),B13(700),B14(700),B17(700),B18(800),B19(800),B20(800),B25(1900),B26(850),B28(700),B29(700),B30(2300),B66(AWS-3),B71(600)
4G LTE TDD: B38(2600),B39(1900),B40(2300),B41(2500),B46(5200)
7) What carrier services are supported by Galaxy S10/S10+?
Most carrier services such as SMS and mobile hotspot are supported with major U.S. GSM and CDMA networks. Support for certain features and services such as VoWiFi and VoLTE vary by wireless service provider. See provider for compatibility details.