Say Less, Do More.
Bixby frees you to focus on what matters the most.
It learns what you like to do and works with your favourite apps and services to help you get more done.
* Bixby only recognises certain accents and dialects of English (US), Korean and Mandarin Chinese. Other languages to be supported.
* Using Bixby may be limited under certain situations including, without limitation, during media (video/game/voice) recording, during calls (including outgoing calls), docking on the DeX Station, DeX mode, Maximum power saving mode, Emergency mode, Kids Mode and MirrorLink™.
Make things happen.
Just say what you want, and Bixby will deliver. Sure, you can ask for a dinner reservation, but you can also call a taxi, all with your voice.
It’s your Bixby.
Bixby adapts to your needs by learning your routine, the apps you like to use and even remembers what you’ve already asked for and how, so it becomes more helpful over time.
Plays well with others.
Bixby is always growing by adding new services and expanding supported devices, so you can focus on getting more done.
Bixby understands natural, conversational language so you can talk the same way as you’d talk to a friend.
Contact Samsung Help
Do you have more questions?
* Screen images simulated for illustrative purposes.
* Currently available with Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/Note8/S8/S8+.
* Service availability may vary by country.
* Bixby controls selected apps, other apps to be supported.
* Samsung Account log-in and data network connection (Wi-Fi or data network) required.
* User interface may change and differ by device.