1. Purchase from Samsung.com by 29/04/22. £450 based on Galaxy S21+ 256GB. Values can vary by model and condition of trade-in device. Purchased device will be blocked if you don't send us your trade-in device. T&Cs apply.
2. ©2022 Disney and its related entities. Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S22, S22+ or S22 Ultra before 11/06/22 (23:59 BST) and be eligible for a 6 month Disney+ subscription. The Disney+ 6-month subscription offer is valid between 23/04/22 and 11/06/22 (23:59 BST). 18+ UK residents only. Participants must enter all information into their Samsung account to receive a code. The code must be redeemed by 11/06/23 (23:59 BST) and can only be used once. Subscription auto renews after 6months unless cancelled prior to the end of the 6 month subscription (currently £7.99p/month). Cancel anytime. See www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disneyplus for details and full terms and conditions and www.disneyplus.com for the Disney+ Subscriber Agreement.
3. Purchase from Samsung.com by 29/04/22. £200 based on any working or broken android. Purchased phone will be blocked if you don't send us your trade-in device. T&Cs apply.
4.. Subject to status and credit approval. Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited acts as a broker and offers finance from a limited number of providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg. Please be aware that late or missing repayments may also affect your credit rating, which could make it more difficult or expensive for you to obtain credit in the future. T&Cs apply.
5. Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited (Registered no: 03086621), registered at Samsung House, 2000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey KT16 0RS, United Kingdom, acts as a credit intermediary and not as a lender. Samsung is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 727333). Credit is provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. For more information please visit www.klarna.com/uk. Finance is only available to permanent UK residents aged between 18-80, subject to status, T&Cs apply. The ability to upgrade your handset as part of the Upgrade Programme is offered by us on a discretionary basis. We do not guarantee that the Upgrade Programme will continue to be offered at the time of the release of our next flagship handset, or otherwise in the future. The condition of your returned phone will be reviewed upon receipt (you may be liable for a charge for excessive damage and if the handset is beyond economic repair you will not be eligible for the upgrade). There is no obligation to upgrade after 12 months, you can settle the credit agreement at any time. Your monthly payment for future Samsung Galaxy handsets may vary. Your credit agreement will include a requirement to make a final monthly payment to repay your loan in full at the end of the term. Full terms and conditions .
6. Purchase from Samsung.com by 31.07.22. Clear Standing Cover automatically added to basket. Cover must be returned if you cancel your Samsung Upgrade membership. While stocks last.
7. Excess fee per claim applies. Includes insurance premium tax at the applicable rate. Full terms and conditions.
RPI/CPI Price Increase - Each year, your Pay Monthly airtime tariff will be adjusted according to Three's Fixed Annual Price Change (Three), the Retail Price Index (O2) or Consumer Price Index (Vodafone) rate of inflation. Your bill will be adjusted in April (O2, Three, Vodafone) by 4.5% (Three), or the rate announced in January (Vodafone) and February (O2) that year (plus 3.9% on Vodafone). Subject to pay monthly subscription, credit check and eligibility to selected network tariffs for a minimum term of 24-months. If you proceed, you will be redirected to the website of our trusted partner, A1 Comms Limited (trading as Mobileshop.com), to complete the purchase of your phone and set up your monthly plan. Your agreement will be with A1 Comms Limited, as well as your chosen network operator.