What should I do if doors of my side by side refrigerator do not close?
If the doors of your refrigerator do not close then please follow the points below:
- Clear the space between the doors.
If the space between the doors is occupied, the doors will not close properly.
- If the side by side refrigerator is not balanced on the floor then the doors will not close properly because of the difference in the height of the doors. To level the refrigerator on the floor please follow the steps below:
- Remove the front plinth to gain access to the feet of the refrigerator.
- To level the refrigerator insert a flat screwdriver into the slot of the control lever, turn it clockwise or anti-clockwise to increase or decrease its height and level the refrigerator accordingly.
- Repeat the process with the other foot if the appliance is still not level on the floor.
- The hinges of the side by side refrigerator may be damaged or broken and the refrigerator may require servicing.
Please call the customer service team by following the guidelines below.
Contact our service team by clicking on the Contact Us section on the Samsung UK website. You can easily get there by following the guidelines below:
Click on Support on the global navigation bar at the top of the page.
On the right side of the page you will see the Contact Us section. Click on the Questions? Contact Samsung via Email or Phone link.
Click on the Phone link to get to the list of telephone numbers assigned for your product category and your area.
NOTE: To arrange a service for your refrigerator in your home call our customer service team directly. Have your product's model number serial number and date of purchase ready.