Free delivery, 24/7 order tracking and free 28-day returns on all orders. Finance available on orders over £99.
Brilliant tech. Classic design.
Control your day from your wrist. Galaxy Watch3 lets you check your schedule, message your mates, and pay for your morning coffee without reaching for your phone or wallet. And with Galaxy Watch3 4G, you’re always connected, even when you don’t have your phone on you. Stream the latest Spotify tunes on your way to work, and call your friends to plan your next hangout – all with your watch. Galaxy Watch3 keeps you on top of it all, wherever you are. 1
CLASSIC AND PREMIUM
Precision rotating bezel
Take your pick of two sizes, 45mm or 41mm, each with a face you won't soon forget. Available in premium Mystic Black, Mystic Silver, and Mystic Bronze finish, the elegant design is outlined in a unique rotating bezel for a look that works around the clock.
Outlined in a subtle rotating bezel, it's easier to see and focus on what matters with an even bigger screen. Galaxy Watch3 is thinner and lighter than its predecessor, with a sophisticated look and slimmed down frame.
Premium quality, down to the strap
Galaxy Watch3's design is polished off with a premium genuine leather strap. Aged leather creates a natural look, and when you turn it over, see strengthened leather that protects against discolouration.
Beauty with smarts to match
Complete Galaxy Watch3's signature look with the largest number of watch faces to choose from, all matching its sleek body. Make your own combination with over 40 variations, and see the useful information you need at a glance while easily accessing your favourite apps.
MIX AND MATCH
Now make it truly yours
Mix and match from a variety of materials, sizes, and straps to create a custom Galaxy Watch3 that's all you. 2
Boost your healthy habits
Up your game with built-in oxygen measurement
Galaxy Watch3 uses red LED and infrared rays to estimate your SpO2 levels, or the amount of oxygen in your bloodstream. Because this oxygen saturation is directly linked to physical performance, you can use Galaxy Watch3 to push your routine to the next level.3
Angled view of a 45mm Galaxy Watch3 in Mystic Black with Blood Oxygen measurement GUI.
Monitor and track your blood pressure
Check your blood pressure via the Samsung Health Monitor App without regularly needing a cuff. Before first use simply calibrate with a cuff, then smart sensors measure your blood pressure through pulse wave analysis as you wear it. Check it daily to track trends and get reports right on your phone.7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Follow your heart rhythm with ECG monitoring
Touch the watch's back button for up to 30 seconds to have its built-in electrode sensor measure your heart rhythm. This ECG on the go tests for atrial fibrillation (Afib), then shows your measurements at a glance. See results over time from your phone, get the report, and share for more insights.12, 13, 14
Breathe easier with built-in oxygen measurement
Galaxy Watch3 uses red LED and infrared rays to estimate your SpO2 levels, or the amount of oxygen in your bloodstream. Because this oxygen saturation is directly linked to physical performance, you can use Galaxy Watch3 to push your routine to the next level.15, 16, 17
Angled view of a 45mm Galaxy Watch3 in Mystic Black with Blood Oxygen measurement GUI.
Side view of a 45mm Galaxy Watch3 in Mystic Black with fall detection GUI.
Front view of a 45mm Galaxy Watch3 in Mystic Black with sleep score measurement GUI.
Fall detection that won't fall down on the job
Explore fearlessly. Galaxy Watch3 automatically detects hard falls with its enhanced accelerometer, sending an SOS to your emergency contact with your location.18, 19, 20, 21
Get a better night's sleep
Galaxy Watch3 records your REM cycles, deep sleep, and total sleep time to score the quality of your rest. Samsung partnered with the National Sleep Foundation to include educational content and sleep tips right on your device, to help you understand sleep better.4
Hit your best, then do it again
Equipped with over 120 home workout programs to choose from, Galaxy Watch3 helps you get your body moving on your time. Pick from your phone and cast to your TV – as you work out, it'll display your heart rate in real time. Use the Ridge Sport Band for even more accurate stats.5
Improve every stride
Galaxy Watch3's running guide lets you keep pace as you get tips on the go. The advanced algorithm analyses how you move to help improve your form. You can even measure VO2 max values and keep up with your daily, weekly, and monthly performance right from your phone.6
Call. Connect. Control your day.
AUTO CHAT HISTORY
Keep the conversation going
When you get a new text, Galaxy Watch3 shows your chat history so you can effortlessly follow the conversation. You can also see images without an extra tap, making it even easier to keep the mood going while on a run.6
Add a little context with smart reply
Stay connected with others even on the go – and without fumbling to reply. Galaxy Watch3's smart reply analyses texts and photos you receive and gives you suggested replies, supporting different categories that include food, celebrations, selfies, and more.6
More fun in your messages
Bitmoji stickers open up fun new ways to communicate. Personalise your Bitmoji to look just like you and use Bitmoji stickers to jazz up the way you talk to family and friends.7
The beat goes on and on
Your music doesn't stop as you go from one device to another. Play Spotify on your Galaxy Note20, then open it with the Spotify app icon on your watch face to easily switch songs from your Galaxy Watch3. Or you can even touch and hold Galaxy Buds Live to get lost in the music.8
Team up with other apps
Whether it’s a smartphone or smartwatch, tablet or your new wireless earbuds – keep all your Galaxy devices safe with SmartThings Find.9
Always on, always connected. With Galaxy Watch3 4G, you’re no longer tethered to your phone. You can check your schedule and pay for your morning coffee in a tap. Meeting your mates after work? No problem. You’ll get the text, call and pick a spot to meet, and even pay for the lattes when you get there, all with Galaxy Watch3 4G, no phone necessary. And you can still explore all Spotify has to offer on the go, because you’re always connected with Galaxy Watch3 4G.6
A powerful experience enhanced with Galaxy favourites
- 5ATM / IP68 A water and dust rating that shows Galaxy Watch3 can handle a little water or dirt.11
- Military-grade durability You're ready for extreme weather and temperatures with durability made for an active lifestyle.12
- GPS Know your location and handle detours with ease, together with a built-in barometer sensor.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
Ready for action right out of the box
GALAXY ECO SYSTEM
More ways to power up your work and play
Simply connect Galaxy Watch3 to your compatible Galaxy devices through your Samsung Cloud account. As you go to work or workout, it's quick and easy to go from watch to Galaxy Note20, or from watch to Galaxy Buds Live via Bluetooth.13
Gets along with other devices
Galaxy Watch3 is compatible and can easily connect with a range of Galaxy and non-Galaxy devices. 14
- Requires Spotify Premium subscription
- Additional straps sold separately
- Sleep management functions (REM cycles, deep sleep, and total sleep time) on the watch can be used as standalone, but smartphone pairing is required in order to see sleep score. Insight only available on paired smartphone.
- Fitness tracking on the watch can be used as standalone, but data stored in the watch may only be partially displayed after a certain period of time. Smartphone pairing is required in order to keep all data stored. Feature requires compatible smart TV, Samsung SmartThings app and Bluetooth connection. Smartphone, TV, and Ridge Sport Band sold separately.
- Feature requires pairing with smartphone.
- Wi-Fi/LTE connection is required on Galaxy Watch3 and feature requires pairing with smartphone. Galaxy Watch3 4G connects exclusively on EE*, Vodafone** and O2***.
*Standalone voice calling on 4G model requires an EE PAYM voice plan with data subscription to access the ‘One Number’ service. For initial set-up, wireless network and pairing with Samsung Galaxy smartphone 2017 and newer required.
**Available to all Vodafone Pay Monthly Mobile customers on a Red Plan. You will use the allowance from your current PAYM or SIMO plan to call from your Samsung Watch. For initial set-up, wireless network and pairing with an Android smartphone with OS Android 5.0 or newer and at least 1.5GB RAM required.
*** Standalone voice calling on 4G model requires an O2 PAYM plan with data subscription. Your Samsung smartphone must also logged into your Samsung account, be switched on and connected to the O2 network. You will use the allowance from your current PAYM or SIMO plan to call from your Samsung Watch. For initial set-up, wireless network and pairing with Samsung Galaxy smartphone 2019 and newer required.
- Bitmoji is a trademark of Snap Inc. Sending Bitmoji stickers requires Bitmoji app version 10.84 or later. Bitmoji feature is only supported on the Message app. Wi-Fi/LTE connection is required on Galaxy Watch3 and feature requires pairing with smartphone.
- Must be logged into Spotify. Spotify Premium subscription required. Spotify is only supported on devices running version 8.5.56 and later. Requires configuring touchpad settings through the Galaxy Wearables app. Galaxy Note20 and Galaxy Buds Live sold separately.
- Available on Galaxy devices with Android 10 and above.
- Requires Spotify Premium subscription and network connection
- IP68 is based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 metres of freshwater for up to 30 minutes.
- US Military Standard Compliant (MIL-STD-810G).
- Galaxy Note20 and Galaxy Buds Live sold separately.
- Compatible with Android 5.0 (L OS) or higher, RAM 1.5GB above, iPhone 5 and above, iOS 9.0 or above.