Free delivery, 24/7 order tracking and free 28-day returns on all orders. Finance available on orders over £99.
- The ultimate in wireless omnidirectional sound
- Play any music, any room, in studio sound quality
- The most flexible way to grow your audio system
- Discover the Samsung Multiroom App
Sound All Around You
Product Development Story
The establishment of a new state-of-the-art audio lab in the U.S. marks a new step in our mission to develop groundbreaking sound devices. Our top audio researchers and engineers have applied new methods of transduction and advanced computer modelling to bring you world-class audio products.
The ultimate in wireless omni-directional sound
Unlike conventional speakers that project sound in a single direction, its omni-directional sound fills the entire room thanks to Samsung’s ‘Ring Radiator’ technology, which disperses sound evenly in all directions.
*Based on results from standard testing conducted internally.
Blending Design Fitted to Home Interior
The sleek, aerodynamic rounded design and a variety of stylish finishes off the Wireless Audio – 360 it seamlessly matches with any home interior. The Tripod Floor Stand allows you to place it anywhere*.
*Connection to power source required **Tripod sold separately - available 2015
The easier way to set up your wireless speakers
Accessing your music is simpler thanks to an easy setup* and the new intuitive UI of the Multiroom App. It features touch wheel dial navigation for smoother song selection, direct play from the home screen immediately upon launch, and quick switching to and from the Speaker List and Browser.
*Available only for 2015/16 Multiroom Audio products.
The easier way to access all your favourite tracks
The R7 lets you stream music from Internet radio stations and online music services, plus all the music stored on your phone or in the Cloud. Integrate multiple sources and enjoy all your favourite tracks wherever you like. Never run out of choice of music with integrated services such as Spotify Connect, Tune In Radio, Qobuz, Deezer and Rdio.
* Subscription streaming music service providers in the Samsung Multiroom App may vary depending on your region.
The most flexible way to grow your audio system
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to control your music from anywhere in your house no matter which room you're in. Controlling and sharing one music source across multiple audio devices* in various locations is made easy with the Multiroom Link solution. Using Samsung's Multiroom App 2.0, you can remotely control volume and music on your system across different devices*, including your TV, Soundbar, Home Entertainment System and Blu-ray Disc Player. Enjoy the audio you want, where you want it.
*Available only for Multiroom Link compatible devices. For a complete list of devices please visit www.samsung.com/*****.
Access your music more easily
Samsung's Multiroom App 2.0 features an intuitive interface. Control your music easily with the wheel navigation. Quickly find the song you’re looking for and use the queuing function to create your own playlist. With seamless play, when you’re out and about enjoy your music, without missing a beat.
HD Audio Playback
Get closer to the feeling of live sound with stunningly realistic HD audio. It captures the quality and richness of the original sound with 192 kHz/24-bit sampling.
Create your own complete wireless surround sound system
Create a complete surround sound system at home without having to deal with a single speaker cable. Now everything connects wirelessly which means less annoying cables. All you have to do is add speakers for amazing 4.1-channel sound. Place a soundbar in the front and two Samsung Wireless Audio Multiroom speakers in the rear for the full effect.
Product Weight 3.4 kg
Product Dimension(WxHxD) 181 x 422 x 181 mm
HD Audio (High Resolution Audio) HD Audio (High Resolution Audio)
Wireless LAN Built-in (2.4 / 5 GHz Dual Band)
Remote Controller Remote app (iOS / Android)
- Omni-Directional Sound Yes
- HD Audio (High Resolution Audio) Yes
- AAC DRM-free only
- MP3 Up to 320 kbps
- WAV Up to 192 kHz / 24 bit
- OGG Yes
- WMA Yes
- FLAC Up to 192 kHz / 24 bit
- AIFF Up to 192 kHz / 24 bit
- ALAC Up to 192 kHz / 24 bit
- Wireless LAN Built-in (2.4 / 5 GHz Dual Band)
- Bluetooth Yes
- TV SoundConnect Yes
- Android 2.3.3 and above
- iOS 6.1 and above
- Tweeter 25 mm (1 ea)
- Woofer 125 mm (1 ea)
- Product Dimension(WxHxD) 181 x 422 x 181 mm
- Gross Dimension (WxHxD): One Packing 225 x 488 x 225 mm
- Product Weight 3.4 kg
- Gross Weight (One Packing) 4.1 kg
- Stand-by Power Consumption 4.3 W
- Operating Power Consumption 24 W
- Battery No
- Free Voltage Yes
- Remote Controller Remote app (iOS / Android)
- Power Cable Yes
- Stand Yes
Find answers to the questions you have about our products
- QWhat do the coloured indicator lights on my Wireless Audio 360 speakers mean?
- QWhich soundbars are compatible with the Wireless Audio 360?
- QWhen I try to select a song I receive an error message
- QWhich televisions are compatible with my Wireless Audio 360 surround sound?
- QWhich televisions are compatible with the wireless surround sound?
Compare with similar items