How to use Remote Access on your Samsung Smart TV
Note: This feature is only available on 2019 and newer TV models. Your TV and computer must be connected to a network.
- If MAC PC connection using VNC is too slow, app installation and additional setting to lower resolution needed.
- No Audio supports for VNC. (by the Protocol limitation)
- Supported under the condition of using Identical AP. (Without entering IP, IP list shown under the identical AP)
- PC setting must be ‘Allow remote control’, and Linux is not supported.
- Screen Sharing is only supported by Window 10 Professional or higher version.
- There is no resolution limit, since the PC screen is captured in real time, and re-encoded the TV supports.
Note: Device screenshots and menu are only sample in English - they are also available in the language of your country.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.