Attaching your Samsung TV to a stand
The first thing that you'll want to do when you set up your new Samsung TV is attach it to the stand. Samsung TVs come with a stand that has been specifically designed for your TV model and all the hardware you need for installation.
Use this guide for more information on:
- compatible stands
- where to place your TV
- how to attach the stand
Find out how to wall mount your TV.
Your Samsung TV will come with a compatible stand and all the hardware required to assemble it.
Depending on the model of your TV, you may be able to purchase a different style of stand from our accessories page. If you have broken or misplaced your stand, you may be able to purchase a new one from our spare parts page.
When deciding where to place your TV you should refer to the user manual, however there are a few things you should keep in mind.
- Never place your TV in an unstable location
- Always use furniture that can safely support the TV
- Make sure that the TV and TV stand are not overhanging the edge of the furniture they are placed on
- Do not place the TV on tall furniture without anchoring both the furniture and TV to a suitable support
- Do not place the TV on cloth or any material that is between the TV and supporting furniture
To ensure that your TV has appropriate ventilation, it should be placed so that the top and sides are at least 10cm away from other objects.
The assembly method and stand components will vary depending on your specific TV. Please refer to your quick setup guide for detailed instructions on how to attach your TV to the stand.
It is recommended to use the TV stand that came with your TV, as it contains all the components needed for a trouble free installation.
Samsung are not responsible for third party TV stands, their instructions, or accessories. For more information you should contact the manufacturer of the TV stand.