How to pair your Smart Control remote to your 2014 Model TV
Pairing the Smart Control Remote
• Have the TV powered on while attempting to pair the remote.
• Keep the remote within 1 foot of the TV while attempting to pair.
• Have the IR emitter on the front of the remote aimed at the TVs IR receiver during the pairing process.
• All the buttons on the remote send Bluetooth commands except the POWER button. The power button send an IR command. if your remote does not have line-of-sight with your TV the power command will not be received. This also mean that the POWER button will power on and of the TV even if the remote is not paired with the TV.
Pairing for the first time
NOTE: When the remote is activated for the first time it will attempt to auto pair with your TV.
• If pairing is a success your remote is now paired with your TV and ready for use.
• If pairing failed continue to Manual Paring instructions below.
Manual Pairing (Or Re-Pairing):
If pairing is a success your remote is now paired with your TV and ready for use.
Did it work?
Our support team will be able to find you the help you need if you have been unable to pair your smart control remote with your TV. Use the 'Contact Us' button to find out how.