Turn your selfie into an animated version of yourself
- Select Camera from the home screen.
- Select the camera icon found in the bottom right corner of the screen to switch to the front-facing camera (if not already enabled).
- Select AR Emoji from the camera modes listed at the top of the screen.
- Select Create My Emoji (in blue, found in the bottom left corner of the screen).
- Position your face inside the circle shown on the screen, and then tap the camera button to take a selfie (remove glasses if worn).
- Choose between a male or female emoji and then select Next. Your Emoji will then be created (this may take a few moments).
- Once your Emoji has been created you can edit its appearance.
- Simply switch between the icons shown along the bottom of the screen to change your Emoji’s skin tone, hairstyle, outfits and more.
- Once you’re happy with your Emoji, select OK (found in the top right corner of the screen) to confirm your choice.
- Your created Emoji will appear along the bottom of the screen. Select your new Emoji to launch augmented reality and see your Emoji mirror your movements.
- You’ll also be able to choose from 18 personalised GIF reactions to include when using messaging apps or social media.
- To choose from your collection of Emoji stickers, launch your keyboard and then select the stickers icon (the third icon from the left).