How to install my fridge freezer
Having your Samsung fridge installed and leveled correctly would much improve running efficiency of your fridge and reduce the chances of issue arising. Follow the step by step video. If you require more information, please find a user manual or contact the customer center.
Step by steps for the installation
When you are getting ready to install your Samsung Refrigerator, one of the most important things to take notice of is the space. Having too little space can cause impact on its performance and life of your refrigerator.
- The actual design of the refrigerator may differ with depending on the type of model you have. (or on your region)
- Please read warnings and important safety instructions in the user manual thoroughly.
Part 1. How to Install
Check the location suitability
When you select a location for the installation, allow sufficient space. Also check the below points.
- Place out of direct sunlight: Select a location without direct exposure to sunlight.
- Flat floor: Select a location with level (or nearly level) flooring.
- Ample space: Select a location with enough space for the refrigerator on a flat surface.
Set up your Refrigerator
Ensure the below check points to improve product efficiency.
- Spacer attach: Spacer is improving the refrigerator performance.
- Levelling: If the front of the appliance is slightly higher than the rear, the door can be opended and closed more easily.
- Power supply: Make sure the interior light comes on.
- Set temperature: Set the temperature control to the coldest temperature and wait for an hour.
Part 2. Reverse the door (If needed)
Remove the door
Step 1. Power off and check inside. Remove the hinge cover to push a hook.
Step 2. Remove the wire cover and the door space cap. After, disconnect the housing.
Step 3. Remove 2 screws on the upper hinge and put out the fridge door from the middle hinge.
Step 4. Remove the freezer door from the bottom hinge.
Change the parts and swith the position
Step 1. Switch the position of cap.
Step 2. Fridge and freezer door are changed some parts of buttom.
Step 3. Switch the position of cap screw and assemble the middle hinge by the 5mm allen wrench.
Step 4. Switch the position of bottom hinge and leg. After, switch the wire door direction to opposite side.
Step 5. Assemble the cap space door and change the position of the fridge and freezer door gasket.
- Be careful not to injure yourself during operation.
- Do not wipe the grease on the middle hinge.
Finish assembeling the door
Step 1. Insert the cover wire door. Then put the top hinge into the position and insert the wire.
Step 2. Assemble the cap control.
Step 3. Close the door and check the door is closing completely.
- Recommend two or more people work together when you insert the top hinge.
- Do not plug in refrigerator just after door reverse finished process and wait for at least one hour.