How do I insert the microSIM® card into my Samsung ATIV S?
Install the microSIM® Card
1. Gently pull the cover off the phone, using the slot on the side (1). Lift the cover up and away from the phone (2).
2. Remove the battery
3. Insert the microSIM card into the microSIM card socket. Make sure the gold contacts face down.
4. Insert the battery into the battery compartment, aligning the gold contacts (1). Gently press down to secure the battery (2).
5. Replace the back cover by aligning it with the slots on the bottom of the phone (1). Press the cover down into place (2).
6. Press down firmly along the cover's edges to ensure that the cover is flush with the phone. You should hear a light click as the cover locks into place.
Thank you. Glad we were able to help. Your feedback helps us provide better support
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
There are a number of different ways of contacting us via Live Chat, Email, Twitter, Facebook Messenger and more.
LEARN MORE >