Premium UHD TV has the looks, the picture, and the action you crave. Whether you’re an avid movie, sports, or game fan, we’ve got you covered. Go ahead and experience the incredible color and detail for yourself—with Samsung premium UHD TV, you’re in for a sensational experience.
You may have heard about Ultra HD (UHD) TVs. Four times as many pixels as full HD, 4K UHD TVs are known for giving you a nice, clear picture. So what are Samsung’s 2018 Premium UHD TVs? And what makes them premium? Well, we’re here to show exactly how the combination of precise color, sharp detail, and smooth design and motion make Premium stand out.
Be captivated by 1 billion breathtaking colors
Premium UHD’s Dynamic Crystal Color gives you 1 billion shades of brilliant, vivid color.* The subtle distinction between each shade gives you a picture so rich and lifelike you feel like you’re right in the middle of your favorite show. And even if the picture gets brighter, you see the same intense color and detail.
Enhance your game in Game Mode
HDR10+ creates bold contrast that is optimized within each scene, creating incredibly detailed images with deep blacks and pure whites—making Premium UHD the go-to TV for gaming. With reduced input lag and a variable refresh rate, Game Mode’s super smooth gameplay means you won’t miss your character’s movements.†
Engage with a smart TV
Use Voice Assistant for hands-free content searching, playing, or weather updates.‡ Then look through consolidated broadcast and streaming content with Universal Guide, and even get notified when your weekly sitcom is on. And of course, you still have One Remote to control your multiple devices and the Auto Detection you’ve grown to know and love.§ With a TV so smart, you’ll wonder how you lived without it.
Watch sports from different angles
Whether you’re watching baseball from one end of the couch or the other, you can see all the action clearly. Minimized color distortion and a wide viewing angle keep colors and details consistent. So you and your friends can enjoy watching home runs together.
Simplify your space to focus on the screen
Samsung’s Clean Cable Solution cleans up your living room or bedroom by tucking away cables and wires through the base of the TV.‖ The clean, modern design frees you from clutter and lets you focus on more important things, like what movie to watch tonight.
Topics : Premium UHD vs UHD, Samsung Premium UHD TV 2018, Samsung Clean Cable Solution, Gaming TV, TV for gaming, HDR TV, HDR10+, 4K UHD TV
- The purpose of this post is to compare between Samsung 4K TV models.
- * Dynamic Crystal Color is not available on 49-inch models.
- † Input lag may vary depending on model, streaming source, and network.
- ‡ Service may vary depending on region. Visit Samsung.com for more information.
- § Auto Source Recognition, Auto Detection, and controlling functions may not be supported by certain devices connected to Samsung Smart TV. Visit Samsung.com for more information.
- ‖ The ‘Clean Cable Solution’ refers to a single, cable connected to the One Connect Box integrating external device cables, but it does not refer to the power cable of the TV or cables connected to other devices such as sound bar.