Battery and Maintenance
Learn how you can make your battery life last longer
Please note that the handset shown in this video is a Galaxy S9 | S9+. But the features shown / explained are also available for the Galaxy A8.
Option 1 - Switching to Power Save Mode
- From the top of your screen, swipe downwards using two fingers to bring up the Quick Settings menu.
- Select the Power Saving icon.
- Select Apply.
Option 2 - Using Device Maintenance
- Select Settings from the home screen.
- Select Device Maintenance to check the current health of your phone.
- Select Fix Now if any issues are shown.
UI of the actual product may be different.