Replace and Reset the Water Filter on Your 4 Door Flex Refrigerator
The filter indicator turns red to let you know it is time to replace the water filter. Make sure you purchase the correct water filter. Replacement Cartridge: DA29-00020B. Filter model number: HAF-CIN.
• Before replacing the filter, make sure the water supply line is shut off.
• Do not use third-party water filters. Use only Samsung-provided or approved filters.
• Unapproved filters may leak and damage the refrigerator, causing electric shock. Samsung is not responsible for any damage that may occur from the use of third-party water filters.
Remove and Install the Water Filter
Time for a fresh new filter? We'll show you how to replace your water filter.
Open the filter cover, and then turn the filter counterclockwise.
To remove the filter, pull it out. Reinstall a new filter by reversing these steps.
Now it's time for a nice cold glass of refreshing water.
Reset the Water Filter Indicator
• Some areas have relatively large amounts of lime in their water. This may reduce the lifecycle of the filter. In these areas, the filter will have to be replaced more often.
• If water is not dispensing properly, the water filter is most likely clogged. Even if the filter indicator is not blinking, replace the water filter.
Touch and hold Crushed Ice for 3 seconds.
Now, the filter lifecycle detector is reset and the filter indicator is turned off.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.