WB35F 16MP Digital Camera with 12x optical zoomEC-WB35FZBPBGB
Sorry! This product is no longer available
Expand your range of photo opportunities
From up close or far away, preserve the moment exactly how you want to remember it. Capture a spectacular mural that takes up the entire side of a building—or a field of colourful wildflowers that seems to stretch for miles—with the 24mm wide-angle lens. When you can’t get physically closer to your subject, such as a windsurfer sailing across the sea, the 12X optical zoom lets you capture every sharp detail.
Share as fast as you snap
Wi-Fi and NFC technologies open up a world of possibilities. Photo Beam lets you transfer an image or video to a friend’s smartphone when the two devices are placed back-to-back, while MobileLink sends content to another device much farther away. Other Tag & Go features include a Remote Viewfinder Pro, which lets you control your camera with your smartphone. AutoShare automatically sends every photo instantly to your smartphone or tablet via Wi-Fi that’s powered by NFC technology. Sharing and saving have never been this easy.
The easiest way to shoot like a pro
Stop being jealous of the pros with their big cameras, and start taking great shots. Like the perfect trails of light at night on a busy intersection full of red taillights. Or instantly capture a high-speed scene with Action Freeze. A quick tap of Smart Mode and you’re set with various special modes. Just choose the one you want and shoot perfection.
Capture brilliance, not noise
Tiny sensors tend to lead to noisy pictures. The WB35F, however, comes equipped with a 16-megapixel CCD sensor that’s larger—1/2.3”, to be exact—than those found in most compact digital cameras. The results are vivid yet natural images, whether you’re shooting in a dimly lit room or outside on a sunny day.
A palette of artistic filters to express yourself
Just because you can capture reality as you see it doesn’t mean you have to. Samsung’s Smart Filter gives you creative license to produce artistic images. Reignite childlike wonder with the Miniature filter, which can make a cityscape look like a play set. Other effects include Vignetting, Classic, Retro, Cross Filter, and Fish Eye.
See what you are going to get
With Live Panorama, you can capture a seemingly endless procession of gondolas gliding past a magnificent Venetian palace with an astounding 180º panoramic image. And you can preview the image on the LCD before you even snap it. Just hold the shutter button, sweep across the scene and see what you’re going to get before you get it.
The easy way to capture perfection
Turn fleeting moments into memories with professional-style results. The Samsung SMART CAMERA’s Smart Auto automatically analyses the shooting environment and then chooses the appropriate scene mode for the best possible results. Smart Auto analyses key elements in the composition and automatically adjusts its various modes to capture the best shot.
It’s easier than ever to be social
Show off a fabulous selfie with the rest of the world in no time flat. As long as you have a Wi-Fi connection, you can post images and videos directly to Facebook, YouTube, and now Flickr. Tag and add comments, too. You can also upload photos right to your blog, or email them to your family. Feel free to keep shooting, because your SMART CAMERA also comes with 2GB of free Dropbox web storage or 50GB if you have a GALAXY smartphone.
Seamless sharing and play-across all devices
Effortlessly save every moment you’ve captured. Samsung Link instantly and wirelessly streams your photos your PC or favorite web storage service such as Dropbox. No more waiting to go home to manually upload images. With one touch, you can show off photos and videos on your Smart TV or send them to any compatible smartphone. Sharing has never been this easy.
- CCD Type
- 1/2.3 (Approx. 7.76mm) Sensor Size
- 67.5mm (2.7") Size
- 230K dots Resolution
How can I use my Samsung camera's flash on every photo I take?How can I use my Samsung camera's flash on every photo I take?See The Answer
How do I change the brightness settings of my Samsung camera's LCD screen?How do I change the brightness settings of my Samsung camera's LCD screen?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
Don't miss out on the products you love.
Sign in/Sign up now to access your wishlist on all your devices and get updates on great promotions.
Opt into email alerts to find out when this item is back in stock and available to buy. Simply provide your email address and agree to the terms below.
We will email you when inventory is added.
Are you sure you want to delete this option?
Option will be reset if you select Samsung care+.
Add to basket?
- Dropped your phone and smashed it? Keep your smartphone protected from accidental damage.
- Accidental damage (incl. liquid damage) for mobile phone and accessories that come in the box.
- Worldwide cover (up to 60 days international trips)
- Maximum of 2 claims for the 2 years insurance period
- An excess per claim of £52 for Galaxy S and Note series; £35 for A80, A70 and A50; or £29 for A40, A20e and A10
- Repairs completed by Samsung using genuine Samsung parts
- Not included
- Loss of the phone
- Deliberate damage or not adequately protecting the phone
- Cosmetic damage
- Any repairs carried out without Samsung approval
Key details of your policy can be found in the Insurance Product Information Document (IPID)
An insurance that protects your smartphone anywhere and at any time to bring you greater peace of mind.
Coverage against breakage
Physical damage such as cracks or breakage of the screen or the rear window, which is detrimental to the functioning of the mobile phone.*
Cover against other damage
Damage caused by liquid or any physical damage, other than damage to the screen, affecting the use of the software or the charging of the mobile.*
Repair by official teams
Your smartphone will only be repaired by Samsung authorized service providers and Samsung genuine parts.
*Consultez les conditions générales d'assurance
- 24 months cover for £139 (upfront payment only)
- All accidental damage resulting from handling
- 2 claims over 2 years
- £69 excess per claim
- Loss of the product
- Deliberate damage
- Cosmetic damage
- Theft of any kind
- Lack of reasonable care
- Normal wear and tear
Option will be reset if you select Extended Warranty.
Add to basket?
- This is an extra 4 years on top of the standard 1 year warranty for parts and labour. It's another great reason to choose Samsung
- During the Extended Warranty Period Samsung continues to warrant that the Samsung product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship in accordance with the original warranty statement provided with the product.
- In the event that Samsung is unable to repair your product, Samsung may at, its discretion, either exchange your existing product with a replacement product or provide you with a refund.
- When warranty service involves the exchange of a product or part, subject to applicable law, the item replaced becomes the property of Samsung. The replacement may be a new or repaired item. The replacement item assumes the remaining warranty period of the original product.
- Remote technical support may also be provided for the product(s).