SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter at www.samsung.com/uk/offer/deezer-music form part of the Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (BST) on 4 July 2018 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 31 December 2018 (the “Purchase Period”).
3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a UK or ROI resident aged 18+ (a “Participant”).
4. This Promotion is only available to consumers (i.e. not to any business or reseller).
5. Participants must hold a valid debit or credit card in order to activate the Reward.
6. Participants who are existing subscribers to any paid Deezer service (Deezer Premium or Deezer HiFi) will not be eligible to use the Reward. Existing users of the Deezer free service will be eligible to use the Reward.
7. Participants who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand) Samsung soundbar from the list of models shown in the table below (each a “Promotion Product” and together the “Promotion Products”) in-store or online from a participating retailer within the Purchase Period will be eligible to claim either a free 6 month Deezer Premium subscription or a free 6 month Deezer HiFi subscription depending on the Promotion Product purchased (the “Reward”).
Wireless Smart Soundbars
Wireless Audio Smart Speakers
Wireless Smart Soundbars
8. The Promoter reserves the right to update the Promotion Products throughout the Purchase Period as new products are launched. Any amendments to the Promotion Products will be published at www.samsung.com/uk/offer/deezer-music.
9. Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay), from third party sellers on online retailers’ websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace), are specifically excluded from this promotion (“Excluded Retailers”).
10. A participating retailer is any retailer in the UK or ROI that is not an Excluded Retailer.
11. Rewards are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter may substitute a Reward of equal or greater value for the Reward.
12. If Participants do not cancel the subscription before the end of the 6 month free period, the subscription will automatically renew at £9.99 per month (for the Premium subscription) and £19.99 per month (for the HiFi subscription).
13. A maximum of two (2) Rewards may be applied to a Participant’s Deezer account.
14. Use of the Reward is subject to Deezer’s terms, available at www.deezer.com/legal/cgu.
15. To Claim, Participants must purchase a Promotion Product during the Purchase Period, then visit www.samsung.com/uk/offer/deezer-music and provide proof of purchase and the serial number of the Promotion Product, their contact details and any other requested information (a “Claim”).
16. Claims must be made by 23:59 (GMT) on 21 January 2019 (“Claim End Date”). Claims received after the Claim End Date will be invalid.
17. Maximum 1 Claim per Promotion Product purchased and 2 Claims per Participant.
18. Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
19. Participants who make a valid Claim will receive an email from the Promoter with the Reward in the form of a voucher code.
20. To redeem the Reward, Participants must go to www.deezer.com/samsungoffer and enter their voucher code by 23:59 (BST) on 31 March 2019 (“Redemption End Date”). Voucher codes that are not redeemed by the Redemption End Date will expire and will not be replaced.
21. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
22. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant.
Privacy and Data Protection
23. Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
25. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
26. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
27. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive Claims due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claim or Rewards; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
28. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs, expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
29. By participating in this Promotion Participants agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
30. The Promotion is governed by English law.