EVO Plus 32GB SDHC CardMB-SC32D/EU
- Add more memory with a microSD card
- Experience blazing-fast read and write speeds
- Pair with even the most advanced devices
- Capture more photos and videos on your DSLR camera
Sorry! This product is no longer available
Speed Class (Grade 1 Class 10)
Full HD Recording
Full HD Optimized
EVO Plus SD Card
Introducing more speed, more security and more memory for everyone. From Samsung.
Fast read & write speeds
Samsung’s EVO Plus SD Card has added memory capacity and multi-device functionality so you can focus on life, not technology. This UHS-I Speed Class 1 (U1) and Class 10 compatibility memory card is perfect for capturing photos and for video recording & playback in Full HD. And with read & write speeds of up to 80MB/s & 20MB/s respectively, photos and videos load quicker and files transfer faster.
A perfect partner
Get the most out of the latest DSLR cameras and Full HD camcorders. This memory card works perfectly with even the most advanced devices to protect your memories for life.
Save over 5,470 photos¹, 8 hours and 10 minutes of Full HD video², or 15,330 songs³.* Capture more videos and photos on your DSLR or Full HD camcorder. And always know you’ve got plenty of space without having to delete existing files.**
* Test Device: Samsung NX1. The above results are from internal tests with the average-actual data store capacity (91.5% of the labeled capacity). The results may vary based on testing conditions and host devices. 1) 28MP (6480x4320) Super Fine, average file size: 11.5MB. 2) 1920x1080/60P, HQ, average file size: 127.7MB. 3) Average file size 4.1MB. ** The storage capacity stated in the product specifications may be lower than the capacity reported by your computer’s operating system due to difference in measurement standards.
Full HD video
Capture the moments that matter. With the Samsung EVO Plus SD Card, you can shoot rich and detailed Full HD on your DSLR or Full HD camcorder, confident that each memory will be safe. Play your videos back on your Full HD TV or monitor, and relive the experience as vividly as the day it happened.
Samsung Memory Cards can survive up to 72 hours in seawater.
These memory cards can endure temperatures from -25° to 85° Celsius.
Protect all your data from the damage caused by airport X-ray machines.
These memory cards can resist magnetic fields of up to 15,000 gauss—the equivalent of a high-field MRI scanner.
Samsung internal shock tests proved these cards can survive extremely high levels shock up to 1,500g. (g: gravitational acceleration)
* Samsung is not liable for any damages and/or loss of data and expenses incurred from memory card data recovery.
- EVO Plus Family Line
- Read : up to 80MB/s with UHS-1 interface Write : up to 20MB/s with UHS-1 interface * Actual speed may vary depending on use host device conditions and environment. Speed
- Grade 1, Class 10 Speed Class
- UHS-I, compatible to HS interface Interface
- Limited 10 years * Warranty is limited for any type of surveillance system. Warranty
How It Stacks Up
Don't miss out on the products you love.
Sign in/Sign up now to access your wishlist on all your devices and get updates on great promotions.