Design and Display | Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
See more. Hold less.
Open up your view with this grand edge-to-edge display that fits comfortably in your hand. It curves over the sides for a sight that seems boundless with minimal visual distractions.
* Infinity Display: a near bezel-less, full-frontal glass, edge-to-edge screen.
* Screen measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners.
* Measured diagonally, the Galaxy S9 screen size is 5.8” as a full rectangle and 5.6" when accounting for the rounded corners, the Galaxy S9+ screen size is 6.2" as a full rectangle and 6.1" when accounting for the rounded corners.
* Measured diagonally, the Galaxy S9 screen size is 146.5mm (5.8”) as a full rectangle and 143.3mm (5.6") when accounting for the rounded corners, the Galaxy S9+ screen size is 158.1mm (6.2") as a full rectangle and 154.5mm (6.1") when accounting for the rounded corners.
Galaxy S9 570ppi
Galaxy S9+ 529ppi
Embrace the big screen experience.
The 18.5:9 display ratio gives you a cinematic view. While the stereo speakers tuned by AKG and enhanced with Dolby Atmos offer pure, surround sound.
Advanced Contrast Enhancement
See your photos as they were meant to be seen.
View your photos and videos vividly on this bright display. It also increases the contrast when you're outside—so even in broad daylight you and your friends will see stunning detail on-screen.
* Auto Brightness must be turned on in the Settings menu.
Completion of oneness
Invisible details make the difference.
Sleek and stunning. The screen and the bezel blend together to form a seamless design. Meanwhile, the iris scanner is hidden away within the upper bezel to highlight the Infinity Display.
Designed to be held.
Galaxy S9 and S9+ have a beautiful design that's made to fit comfortably in your hand. The camera sits flush with the back for a smooth surface. While the fingerprint sensor is ergonomically placed to let you unlock with one easy move.