Samsung Front Control Slide-In Range Ready2fit™ Guarantee Offer
If you purchase one of the 30” Samsung Front Control Slide-In Ranges included on the list of eligible oven models between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021 and utilize a professional contractor or carpenter to perform any needed modifications to your existing 30” wide cut-out or countertop that houses your existing 30” Freestanding Range of the same width and configuration, then you may be eligible. See Official Terms & Conditions for complete eligibility details.
Get up to $100 (awarded as a Samsung Prepaid Mastercard®) to cover the cost of professionally modifying the height and/or width of your cut-out or countertop when replacing an existing 30” Freestanding Range of the same width and configuration.
30" Front Control Slide-ins
If your submission meets the Official Terms & Conditions requirements you will be sent your Samsung Prepaid Mastercard® within approximately 6-8 weeks from approval of offer claim submission (please allow 4-6 weeks for review of your offer claim from the time of claim submission).
Use your Mastercard Prepaid Card everywhere Mastercard is accepted in the U.S. Card issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC
- Purchase one of the Qualifying Products included on the list of eligible models above between January 1, 2021 and December, 31, 2021 and save your receipt.
- Record the model and serial numbers of the existing Range and the Qualifying Product. Make sure you photograph your old Range (step 3) before uninstalling it to obtain the serial number.
- Photograph and print before and after shots of the existing Range and the newly installed Qualifying Product. Both photographs must show the existing and new Range installed, and both must show proof of dimension. For example, you can hold a measuring tape horizontally against the Ranges in order to demonstrate that both are 30” wide.
- Utilize a professional contractor or carpenter to perform any needed modifications to your existing countertop cut-out, and get a receipt or invoice that includes the following information: (a) date of work performed; (b) name of person or entity performing work; (c) detailed description of work performed; and (d) separate line items for modification and installation costs, if applicable.
- Visit https://samsungpromotions.com/SlideInReady2Fit to receive and print a claim form.
- Complete, sign and submit the claim form and all other required documentation described in steps 1 through 4 above. All required documentation must be mailed in an envelope to The Samsung HA Slide-In Ready2Fit™ Guarantee, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325 and received within 90 days of purchase. Required documentation includes:
1. Copy of your sales receipt showing the purchase of the Qualifying Product between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021.
2. Proof of your delivery date.
3. Before and after photographs showing accurate dimensions.
4. Copy of receipt or invoice showing your professional modification costs.
5. Model and serial numbers of the existing Freestanding Range and Qualifying Product.
No, there is a strict limit of one (1) Samsung Prepaid Mastercard® per household.
No, only purchases between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021 are eligible for this offer.
No, a valid receipt/proof of purchase is mandatory for participation in this offer.
You will no longer be eligible for the offer.
If you are unable to complete an offer claim form due to an error, please contact Samsung Customer Support at 1-800-SAMSUNG.
After you receive your registration confirmation email, you may visit https://www.samsung.com/us/promotions/check-my-status/ to check your status. Follow the instructions to see your status. Please allow at least 24 hours after submitting your offer claim before checking the status of your submission.
- Please be sure to check your Spam folder (emails will be sent by firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you still have not received an email, please take a look at your submission status by following the instructions under “How can I check the status of my submission?”
- If there hasn’t been an update to your status within 10 business days, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-SAMSUNG.
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. ET
Saturday - Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. ET
¹⁰ Subject to valid offer claim form. Click Learn More to see Official Terms and Conditions.