Samsung Members Manga Exhibition
Terms and Conditions
By entering one of the Prize Draws described below (each a “Prize Draw” and together the “Prize Draws”) you (the “Participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
1. Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey KT16 0PS.
2. The Prize Draw is open to UK, excluding Northern Ireland, and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18+ whoare registered users of the Samsung Members App only.
3. Employees or agents of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion is not eligible to enter.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter.
5. The Prize Draw will open at 10:00am (BST) on 10 July 2019 and close at 10:00am (BST) on 31 July 2019 (the“Prize Draw Period”).
6. During the Prize Draw Period there will be twenty-one (21) Prize Draws. For the avoidance of doubt, eachday throughout the Prize Draw Period will constitute one (1) Prize Draw.
7. There are twenty-one (21) Prizes available to be won in total, each consisting of four (4) tickets to attendthe Citi exhibition, Manga, at the British Museum (each a “Prize” and together the “Prizes”).
8. The Prizes carry no cash value, are non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winners. The Promotermay substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any Prize.
10. To enter, Participants must visit the Samsung Members App. Participants must visit the Benefits tab within the Samsung Members App and click on the Manga exhibition banner. Participants must provide their name,contact details, postal address and any other requested information (an “Entry”).
11. Maximum of one (1) Entry per Participant per Prize Draw. For the avoidance of doubt, a Participant may Enter up to twenty-one (21) times throughout the Prize Draw Period (i.e. one (1) Entry per day throughout the Prize Draw Period.
12. One (1) winner will be selected at random from all Entries received by the Promoter for each Prize Draw inaccordance with these Terms and Conditions, equalling a total of twenty-one (21) winners during the PrizeDraw Period.
13. The winners will be notified by 12:00 noon (BST) via the email address provided at the time of Entry on the next day following the end of each Prize Draw.
14. Winners will have three (3) days from the date of notification to respond and confirm their delivery address. Prizes will be delivered by recorded delivery within two (2) days of response to the Promoter’s notification.
15. In the event a winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the Prize in the time required, the winner shall forfeit their Prize and it will be awarded to a substitute winner, selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
16. All winners will have until 26 August 2019 to redeem their Prize.
17. By entering the Promotion, Participants consent to their personal information being used by the Promoterfor the purposes of operating this Promotion and acknowledge the Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and towns of residence of all winners. Participants reserve the right to withdraw their consent at any time by visiting http://www.samsung.com/uk/info/privacy.html or by writing to the Promoter.
18. Samsung excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance or possession of any Prize.
19. All Prizes are subject to current tax laws, and may be considered to be a taxable benefit to those who have Participated and won.
20. Entry into the Promotion signifies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time.
22. These terms and conditions will be governed by English law.