EITHER JBL Kids headphones (Pink/JBLJR300BTPIK)
OR JBL Kids headphones (Blue/JBLJR300BTUNO)
OR JBL Kids headphones (Teal/JBLJR300BTTEL).
10. A Participating Retailer is any of the following retailers: AO.com, Argos, Currys PC World, John Lewis, Littlewoods, Samsung Experience Stores, Selfridges, Very and Virgin Media.
11. Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers on online retailers’ websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace) are specifically excluded from this promotion.
12. Rewards are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a Reward of equal or greater value for the Reward.
13. To claim a Reward, Participants must purchase a Promotion Product during the Promotion Period then visit www.samsung.com/uk/tab-a-jbl to complete the online claim, enter their IMEI number, upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information including their choice of Promotion Gift (a “Claim
14. Claims must be made between 15 and 60 days from the date of purchase of a Promotion Product (the “Claim Period
”), meaning the final claim date (for a Promotion Product purchased on the 15 November 2018) is no later than 23:59 (UK Local Time) on 13 January 2019. For avoidance of doubt the date of purchase shall count as day one. Claims received outside the Claim Period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.
15. Maximum one (1) Claim per Promotion Product purchased and a maximum of two (2) Claims per Participant.
16. Participants will be sent an email to confirm their Claim has been received by the Promoter instantly upon entry of a Claim. Please note that Claims received will be processed within (7) days from the date of receipt of a Claim and Participants will be sent an email to confirm whether their Claim has been successful and validated (“Claim Validation
17. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 0345 2160 047 (UK) or 016533900 (ROI) within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
18. If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
19. Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
20. The Reward will be delivered within thirty (30) days of the Claim being validated to the UK or ROI postal address provided in the Claim.
21. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
22. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of pre-order, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant.
23. If a Participant returns a Promotion Product before submitting a Claim, the Participant must not make a Claim. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalid and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by calling 0345 2160 047 (UK) or 016533900 (ROI). The Promoter reserves the right to check with Participating Retailers whether a Promotion Product has been returned and by submitting a Claim the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so.
Privacy and Data Protection
25. Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any other purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
26. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
27. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
28. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
29. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
30. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
31. The Promotion is governed by the law of England and Wales.