How do I clean the dust bin and grille on my Samsung vacuum cleaner?
1. Empty the dust bin if the dust level reaches MAX or the filter light is illuminated.
2. Take the dust bin out by lifting the handle.
3. Push the button aside.
4. Turn the grille and take it out.
5. Push the button. Seperate the dust bin from the body.
6. Clean the dust bin and body with water.
7. Leave the dust bin and body until it is completely dry.
8. Insert the grille again and turn it clockwise.
Thank you. Glad we were able to help. Your feedback helps us provide better support
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
There are a number of different ways of contacting us via Live Chat, Email, Twitter, Facebook Messenger and more.
LEARN MORE >