How to use ambient mode and personalize your QLED TV
To set up content for Samsunt TV Ambient Mode :
1 Use the directional pad on your remote control to choose between different categories from :
- Decor : Beautiful Wallpapers
- Info: Provides informative display such as weather, news and more
- Photo: Allows use pictures found in your mobile device as wallpaper, comes with different layouts
2 Select the choice your preferred category and choose your visuals
Do note :
1 This function might not work depending on your location
2 To save photos from your mobile device to the TV, use the SmartThings app on your mobile device
In the Ambient Mode browser screen, move the focus to Settings, and then press the select button. You can change the following settings :
- Brightness : Adjust screen brightness for Ambient Mode
- Color Tone : Adjust color of screen of Ambient Mode
- Auto Brightness : Change the Auto Brightness setting for Ambient Mode
Please note :
- When this function is set to off, the brightness level of the TV screen is not automatically adjusted according to the ambience level
- This function may not be supported depending on the model
- Ambient off timer : Set the time that the Ambient Mode turns off automatically
Please note: If there is no remote control input for the set time, the screen goes off. To turn the screen back on in Ambient Mode, press the Ambient Mode button on the remote control.
To change background color of Ambient Mode :
1 Move focus to Brush icon in the browser screen, and then press the Select button. You can change the background colour or pattern. Move the focus to a colour or pattern you want, and then press the Select button.
• Take a picture of a wall using the SmartThings app on your mobile device to set it as the background of Ambient Mode.This function may have a delay in image transmission and optimisation depending on the network conditions
• Ambient Mode
In Ambient Mode, you can set up and enjoy visual information and design. In this state, less power is consumed and brightness is automatically adjusted by the illuminance sensor
● Getting dark state
In Ambient Mode, the TV screen changes automatically according to the surroundings. When the surroundings get dark, the TV screen becomes darker. When the surroundings get bright before the TV screen turns completely black or when the remote control or the Voice Interaction function is operated, the TV screen returns to Ambient Mode.
• TV off state
To enter Ambient Mode when the TV is turned off, press the Ambient Mode button on the remote control. To enter TV mode when the TV is turned off, press the Home button. In TV mode, you can watch broadcasts or enjoy the content on the external devices connecte.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
(1800 GALAXY S)
For Mobile Device and Samsung App Enquiries
For other Products Enquires
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Please take note on the revised operating hours for all our Service Centres during this period:
1) Causeway Point
2) Plaza Singapura
Monday to Saturday - 11:00am to 07:00pm
Sunday and Public Holiday - 11:00am to 05:00pm