How to use air actions on the Galaxy Note10 camera
The camera control in your Galaxy Note 10 steps up to another level when you use the new S Pen. Now, with a simple wrist movement, you'll be able to remotely control the photo shooting, zooming or switching between the different camera modes. All that and much more with the S Pen of your Galaxy Note10.
Make sure Air actions is activated.
Go to S Pen settings.
Tap Air actions.
Turn switch “On”.
To launch Air actions, hold down the S Pen button and wave like a wand.
Now you can start to use the S Pen as a remote control.
- Open the camera: Hold down the S Pen button.
- Capture: Single press the S Pen button.
- Change front to rear camera: Hold down the S Pen button and wave up and down or press the button twice.
- Change camera modes: Hold down the S Pen button and wave right to left and left to right.
- Camera zoom in / out: Hold down the S Pen button and swing clockwise and anti-clockwise.