Tips to look after the Galaxy Z Fold3 or Galaxy Z Flip3
Do not press the screen with a hard or sharp object
- When using a Galaxy Z Fold3, using the Galaxy S Pen Pro or stylus pens not designed for Galaxy Z Fold3 may damage the display. For Galaxy Z Fold3, we recommend that you use the S Pen Fold edition that is designed exclusively for Galaxy Z Fold3.
Remove all foreign objects in between the screen
- Credit cards, bankbooks, security cards, entrance or parking lot passes and other objects with magnetic components can become damaged or disabled. Medical devices, such as pacemakers or implanted cardioverter defibrillators, can also be affected. Please keep a safe distance from your device at all times.
- The Galaxy Z Fold3 and Z Flip3 support IPX8 rated water-resistant. However, care must be taken to maintain the water-resistance of your device and to prevent the damage to your device. In addition, these devices are not dust-resistant. Exposure to small particles, such as sand, may cause damage to the device, such as scratches or dents on the screen.
- IPX8 is based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use.
- Placing film, stickers, or other adhesive materials on the screen may damage the screen. Keep the original protection film and we recommend that you use a Samsung-approved protection film.
For wireless charging, we recommend that you use an authentic cover and place the device in properly
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.