The new Note10 has two physical keys on its left side: the Volume key and the Side key. The Volume key - obviously - can be pressed to adjust the phone’s volume. The Side key, or Power/Bixby key, can be short-pressed, long-pressed, or double-pressed to access various functions.
The keys have their own separate functions, and together can be used to create your own shortcuts for a more streamlined experience.
Here are the default key functions you can use:
- Screen on or off: Short-press the Side key.
- Bixby Voice: Long-press the Side key.
- Launch Camera: Double-press the Side key.
- Power on: Long-press the Side key while the phone is off.
- Power off menu: Long-press the Side and Volume down key simultaneously while the phone is on.
- Screen capture: Short-press the Side and Volume down key simultaneously.