What are Group Contacts in Android based Samsung Smartphones?
Group Contacts is one of the unique feature under Contacts in Samsung Smartphones that will enable you to save a lot of time that you normally waste in search of a specific contact.
Group contacts are characterized under 5 categories:
● Family: You can assign all your family contacts such as Parents and other relatives under this category.
● Friends: This group will contain all your friend contacts.
● Emergency Contacts: All contacts such as Police, Fire Brigade , Ambulance etc can be assigned under this group.
● Co-Workers: All your professional contacts can be added under this group.
● Non-assigned Contacts: If you have not assigned a contact to a particular group , then all those contacts will be present under this category.
With contact groups you can easily organize your contacts, making it easier to contact a specific set of people. For example, if you want to contact an acquaintance in your office , you could directly visit the Co-worker group contact and search his/her details thereby saving a lot of time.
NOTE: The above mentioned groups are by default present in the Samsung device. You can also create your own group contacts for specific set of people.
CLICK HERE to know how to assign Group Contacts in Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500).
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .