[Gear 360] How to connect with mobile device using wifi-direct?
Notices for using Wi-Fi:
• Ensure that your Samsung Gear 360 and the other Bluetooth device are within the Bluetooth connection range (5 m).
The distance may vary depending on the environment the devices are used in.
• Ensure that there are no obstacles between the Samsung Gear 360 and a connected device, including human bodies, walls, corners, or fences.
• If a mobile device connects to the Samsung Gear 360 via Wi-Fi Direct while it is connected to a Wi-Fi network, the mobile device’s screen may flicker due to the limited capability of the Wi-Fi network.
• Using a mobile device near other devices which are connected to the Wi-Fi network may affect the signal strength and cause the screen to flicker.
• The transfer time may take longer depending on the Wi-Fi connection status and file size.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.